Flex-A stands for Flexible Advice in Fire, Lightning, Explosion/implosion and Aircraft damage Risk Assessment and Management.
Target clients are active in the safety, industrial, nuclear, energy, healthcare, construction and chemical sector.
Flex-A offers freelance engineering as well as expert consultancy.
- Risk engineering and technical safety analysis, studies and assessment support (e.g. for safety reports);
- Health and Safety consultancy focusing on industrial and social risk management and prevention;
- Consultancy and support in fire modelling, prescriptive and performance based design;
- Risk Management Audit and Inspection Support;
- Project Management;
- Risk analysis with emphases on fire, lightning, explosion (ATEX), …
- Specific training and education (e.g. in fire safety and protection);
- Fire safety engineering: understanding and applying the application of engineering principles, rules and expert judgement based on a scientific appreciation of the fire phenomena, of the effects of fire and of the reaction and behaviour of people, in order to
- save life, protect property and preserve the environment and heritage;
- quantify the hazards and risk of fire and its effects;
- evaluate analytically the optimum protective and preventative measures necessary to limit, within prescribed levels, the consequences of fire.